κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

30.12.2010~today isn't perfect as I thought

well...
woke up at 8.30am
hah~
early?
I really got no mood to write any jokes...

as what the title is...
Today isn't perfect as I thought...
choose 1 hah?
isn't this too difficult for me!?
what have you promise me!?
what have you say this morning!?
can't you remember it!?
well...I guess you couldn't remember it...
couldn't remember it! not even 0.1 percent!
haiz!
fine~as what you want now...
happy!?
yeah~! damn happy now right!?

haiz...
forget it! forget it!
urghh~~~!!!
I got nothing to do anymore...
Its bored for me...
I rather go out and help people...
haiz...
I have finished the korean drama...
finished the anime...

Korean Drama
-He's Beautiful
-Naughty Kiss/Playful Kiss
a-rara~nice!
He's Beautiful got handsome Jang Geun Suk
Naughty Kiss/Playful Kiss got handsome Kim Hyun Joong!
P/s: the reason why I watch both of the drama is nothing concern with the 'handsome'
is because lovey lovey~haha!
well...the theme songs are nice! wonderful!
nee~I very 'kind' one...

He's Beautiful
1.without words~Park Shin Hye or Jang Geun Suk(got 2 versions)
2.Promise~A.N. Jell
3.Lovely Day~Park Shin Hye
still got many...but then I prefer 1 and 3 more than the others

Naughty Kiss/Playful Kiss
1.one more time~Kim Hyun Joong
2.kiss me/let me kiss you~G.NA
as what I type just now...still got many but I prefer 1 and 2 more than the others...^^

la~
should I stop now?
haiz...
don't wanna stop writing this post...
so...
I continue?

还是放不下?
lying to myself?
guess so...haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment