κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Friday, December 24, 2010

24.12.2010~christmas eve! xD

bahaha!!!
suppa duppa happii! xD
cant see i online this whole morning and afternoon...even night also right!?
haha!
guess what i'm doing...xD

1...
2...
3...
BOOM!
time's up! xD

I...
I make cookies!!!!
COOKIES!!!!
xD
so nice leh!
but so so so amazing! xD
this cookies i did it when i'm still standard 3...
haha!
i still can remember the method! xD
well...of course my mum helps me too...
nee!
so crunchy!
so creepy!
so sweet!
so nice!
haha!

conclusion?
SUCCESS!!! xD
hmm...my mum said abit too sweet
my dad said speechless...at least you did a GOOD JOB
haha!
well...in the process...
my sis joins me too...
that fellow...LOL!
you know what she did?
need to use the mold ma...
then her flour(not sure whether is it call as flour la...but then is done already one...yellow colour that kind)not balance/equal...
=.="
so conclusion...her cookies are not balance AT ALL!
haha!
me arr...of course i did it well...LOL!(lc-ing)
of course ma...i did it before...
my sis just play only...xD

my mum ORDER me that...
i have to prepare ...the biscuits or whatever for the Chinese New Year...
yay! xD
haha!
so so so happii! xD

ohh ya!
Merikurimasu! (Merry Christmas!) =]
Jingle bell------Jingle bell! xD
haha!

P/s: going to make more cookies for CNY...
guys...you want it?
i can make it for you...haha! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment