κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

02.12.2010~My Day

well...
start with my dream...
=.="
what I have dream is about NEXT YEAR~
oh my~~~
I dreamt of I'll be in 4sc2 next year
however, my best friends will be in 4sc1
*sobsob* but then all the students of 3Dinamik(2010) except my best friends will be in 4sc2 with me...
what the hell...
by the way...I think is quite good for me, right?
at least i have less stress...
just that I can't study in the same class with my best friends...
hmm...what to do...
I know myself <=D

haha!
okay! back to topic!
my day~
well...plan to sew something for my mum's tanjo-bi
but then...my sewing technic NOT GOOD
my~~~
nehh~ its okay~

my studies...
gonna read more english novel
=.="
aaa~
its time to read novel...
that's what I planned ^ ^
I just have to accept the fact...
I want a cup of teh
a Teh called Gamba-Teh
^ 3 ^
Gambateh neh!
Hai! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment