κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

01.12.2010~1st day of chemistry class

well~well~well~~~
start with anime 1st although the title of this post is about chemistry~xD

Nanatsuiro Drops!
Tsuwabuki-kun lost his memories!!!
At the end...Akihime Sumomo and Tsuwabuki Masaharu are together!(of course~)
actually...this 1 is for yan de la...xD

erhem!
okay...back to the main topic...
chemistry class arr...
so so so dangerous...=="
copy things until my shoulder pain...
next Saturday(04.12.2010) got EXAM!!!
aiyoweiya~!
well...
I memorized the Molecule Substances already...
haha!!!
well plan weih me~~~(perasan-ing)

Back to Anime!!!
I'm going to watch Nanatsuiro Drops AGAIN~
haha!
why?
the reason very easy...
because...
I want to watch again...=.="
no! definitely no!
because its a nice anime...
go watch! go watch! xD

sayonara~
oyasumi mo~

No comments:

Post a Comment