κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

to those people

To those people who HATE my blog and me:

No need write "FUCK YOU" in my chat box...
wanna challenge me just come!
wanna FUCK me also come!
just FACE to FACE!
don't be a PENAKUT!
SUCKER!

don't like my blog and me just FUCK OFF!
Don't Spoil my blog!
Don't Ruin My Mood too!

wanna be penakut just be bahh...
that means you scare of me! LOL!
wanna write "FUCK YOU/FUCK YOU HO RUI XIN" in my chat box just write your name
I won't kill you...
or terbalik...
awak tak layak? haha!
or just give me your blog link/msn address?
let me chat with you~
haha!
trying to ruin my mood right?
that no use for me~
unless use the school mic and shout "HO RUI XIN! FUCK YOU!!!"
xD

I helped you think the sentence already~
you should say thank you to me...
you know?
must be polite~
haha!
thank you for your FUCK you ohh!
(see I so polite~)

No comments:

Post a Comment