κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Friday, August 6, 2010

IDIOT!

NATHANAEL LEONG!
FUCK ME izit?
"Nathanael Leong:like u can la chuan zhan... FUCK U!! i will hit u hard until u bleed.. and basically i didn do anything loh.. i didn shit on your bread right.. if u dont believe me then u really suck la.. then o0o u too.. u dont believe me ask yap, ryan, and ivan la.. they all sitting next tome me.. FUCKERS!!"
i dint create this sentence...
dun believe...
go to this link
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=790464238&v=wall&story_fbid=143366355688692

i SUCK!?
i dun even go and scold you...
and i ate the bread okay!?
study in 3C thn very big!?
which part!?
your ASSS!?
woah!!!!
nice lo!!!
i din even wan you to say SORRY to me!!!
and you said i suck!?
horr!
that's funny!!!

at the 1st time...
i really dun need your SORRY
but now...i want it!!!
you dun make me say "FUCK YOU!!!!" to you okay!?
i keep endure and you keep scolding "FUCKERS!!!"
the 1 who should kena FUCK is who!?
is YOU!!!
you think gals very nice to bully!?
i tell you now!
NO!!! unless I DIE!!!
you think the "FUCK YOU" nice to hear from my mouth!?
okay!!! I'll GIVE YOU!!!
din shit on my BREADS?
woah!!!
you dare to take out ur pants and shit on my breads meh!?
NO!!!100% NO!!!
我歧视你!I LOOK DOWN ON YOU!!!
hit chuan zhan until he bleed!?
how you hit!?
tell me now!!!
and show it in front of pengetua also!!!
DARE!? NO!!! I LOOK DOWN ON YOU!!!
didnt do anything to my breads?
play my breads nt did things to my breads!?
you gt brain right?
or as wat i said at fb...
you got NO BRAIN!
that's FUNNY!!!
then o0o you too...
woah!!!
wat a nice sentence!!!
wan to fuck me then juz write FUCK la!!!
dun be like a gal la weih!
dun be PENAKUT la, PENAKUT!!!
dun believe you?
FUNNY!
when i said I DON'T BELIEVE NATHANAEL LEONG?
when?
FUCKERS!?
i got nth to elaborate already...

coz this kind of person...
SHOULD NOT LIVE IN THIS WORLD!!!
if i go and tell pn yean...
wat will happen leh?
ohh!
forgot!
you same with DANIEL STEVEN
like to FITNAH ppl...xD
that's funny man!
Yap...
i tell you now...
I need his SORYY now...
aiya~
almost forgot sth...
ni men dou shi chuan de...
in Taiwan this sentence will be: ni men dou hen DIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment