κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

31.07.2010~aihh

aiyoweiya...
today woke up at 12.27pm...><
so tired...
just woke up then felt dizzy le...
haizz...
no mood to do my homework~
then 1.30pm+++
ah gor sms me...
=.="
he told me that very boring at his tuition centre...
haha!
then chat awhile
*skip skip~my privacy =P*
online~
woah! luckily can on...
because yesterday don't know what happen to my messenger...
can't sign in...
luckily i got 2 acc
then find some picture(lambo-chan) but don't have...
aihh...
still felt so dizzy...@@
i think i'm going to fever...
after that yan-chan complain sth
*skip skip*
P/s: don't call her house phone!
then start to find all my homework...
but then...still no mood...=.="
then come and blogging...
aiya...
even now also dizzy...
._."

No comments:

Post a Comment