κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

24.07.2010~haih

aihh...
don't know what happen to me...
morning that time still in good mood de...
suddenly changed when afternoon that time...
aaa~
maybe there was something happened...
I also don't know...
haizz...
nowadays I keep thinking about jumping rope...
I want back my jumping rope!!!
T.T

haiz...
somemore there's still many people don't understand
"我现在过得好好的,我不希望有任何人把我的快乐给带走"
this sentence!
urghh!
what happen to me!?
felt so sad...so annoy!
please LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Can't you understand what's the meaning of ALONE!?
urghh!!!
who can help me!?

juz came back from jusco...
mum and sis argued...
I helped my parents to take the oil~
excuse me! 5kg each okay!?
somemore is two big big bottle of oil!
I still got hand to put my shoes into the shoe rack meh!?
after that, I put the two big big bottle at kitchen there
terus go bath liao...
then, mum suddenly shouted my name...
okay lo...i opened the door...
she terus scolded me!
WTF!?
"eh!!!you wore your shoes and no need put back izit!!?? you very big now!? queen arr!?"
What The Hell!!!???
Can't you see me help you take the oil!?
BLIND!?
fine lo~went down and put it into the shoe rack...
hoh!!
still wanted to scold!!
"you better go and dry your hair!!!later headache don't come and find me!!!if you don't dry your hair then get headache is your problem! dai sei!!!"
What The F!?
fine liao! I really can not stand liao!
but don't know why I just didn't fight back...
haiz...

then I thought I go and online will be better...
really is I THOUGHT only...
it became worse!!!
urghh!!
don't why!
I used that kind of tone to ask you that question...
and you just DON'T KNOW THE MEANING!?
urghh!!!
by the way,you made my mood became worse!
haizz...really got nothing to write anymore!!!

but why!?
everytime after I wrote all my unhappiness, I'll feel better...
but now~
aihh...never mind~
who will care about me?
My Life Is Sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment