κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

22.07.2010~so HAPPII!

aaa~
today so happii!
1st time kena call by my tuition teacher (Sir Patrick)
for wat? of course answer ques la...aiyo~
that time is...
sir order us to do huraian(he gave the main point)
thn he said muz finish on time...walao 5 mins neh~
how to finish ohh!?
somemore have to write long long long de...
and my BM damn lousy!
Oh My Gosh!
1st, i very scare de lo...
scare ltr kena call by him but didnt write anything...
muahaha! suddenly~
everything CAME! walao...
write write write~
like siao zha bo~>.<
but not long at all...
thn sir said 'okay~! pelajar~!time's up!'
lol! after that sir call a boy...*read read read*
thn suddenly sir said 'Rui Xin!'
wat the doot!
so scare man!
thn i duno wat to do liao...juz stare at my paper
after that read like want to go to HELL!
damn fast man! never pause!
LOL! first time too!
*read read read* okay~finished!
thn sir said 'sangat~Bagus!'
aaa~
wanna laugh til stomach ache!
suppa duppa happii man!
1st time sir call me to answer...
and 1st time sir PUJI me!!!
woah!!!!
hiperactive now!

happii til cant oioi also can liao!
aaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!
xD
you cant feel my happii!
coz that kind of happii cant share with all of you!
muahaha! so selfish now~
duno~dun care la~
very happii jiu okay la! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment