κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Monday, July 19, 2010

19.07.2010~xD

hmm...did i tell all of you that ytd i went to jusco?
haha! actually go there juz to FINISH all the jusco couponS
LOL! i gt nth to buy actually...xD
but at last i bought a pants...xD

but there was sth happened!
haha...after i chose the pants went and find my daddy...
he was sitting thn teman him lo...
btw...i saw a baby gal sat behind us...xD
thn i juz looked at her...=.=" and she gave me bread...
walao~that bread which she ate half way...
thn i paiseh liao...juz smiled and said no~
after that my bro called me to help him choose which pants should not buy...
coz all his choices are EXPENSIVE~
thn i simply said 1...haha~thn he said okay lo...no need care about that...
LOL?
haha!
thn went back and sit...xD
she gave me juz now that bread again...
ohh ya! before i help my bro i told my daddy that behind us de gal gal very cute...she will belanja you...^^

when i sat down...my daddy told me that she's only 2 years old+
omg man~so cute lo!!!
thn me and my daddy played with her...almost all the time when we were waiting for my sis, mum and bro also playing with her...so cute! xD
she called me 'jie jie~' neh~!
aaa~~~so gam dong~xD
thn i high 5 with her...i thought she duno wats that...
but i'm wrong! she high 5 back!!!
aaa!!! juz 2 years old+ leh! noe how to high 5 already...
but i guess she duno...she juz saw my hand and put her hand on my hand only lo
LOL...who cares?
haha...she likes to use her forefinger to duk my daddy's face...xD
but she likes to touch my face~!! haha~actually i perasan only la...
gt kena duk by her also...

i wanted to take a photo de lo...
but thn daddy said need to get the permission from her parents...
thn jiu suan le~
ohh ya!
she jatuh also didn't cry but smile...=.="
LOLZ~
pei fu lo~
haha...xD
suppa duppa damn cute!!!
wanna cubit her face arr~~~
but didnt cubit dao lo...scare she cry...-.-
but when she wanted to go home liao...she said bye bye to us...
thn her mummy said give a kiss for us...
she REALLY GIVE!!!
aaa~~~被她迷倒了~
haha!!!thn give back her a kiss also...
but nt touch the face or wat that kind lo...
juz like the idol ar~juz the hand that kind...xD
so CUTE~~~!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment