κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Friday, July 16, 2010

16.07.2010~TIRED!

so tired for today...
haiz...
i really dunwan to post your name in my blog!
I REALLY DUNWAN!
haizz...
i anggap you as my fren...
i tried so hard to accept you!
and now...you~
haizz...maybe I'm BLIND
i anggap you as my fren...
thats why i ask you before i sit on 'your' chair...
because i care about your feeling...
thats why i ask...
but can you respect me!?
you can nod your head or shake your head to show me your answer
but please!
DUN GIF ME THAT KIND OF STUPID LOOK!!!!
and please!
DUN SHOW ME YOUR WHITES OF EYES!!!
that kind of STUPID look i DUNWAN!!!
please DO RESPECT ME!!!

i duno whether i consider as your fren anot...
but maybe not...
but i DUN CARE!
人必自侮,然后人侮之!!!
cant you understand it!?
haizz!
I really DUN UNDERSTAND you!!!
at sch...i endure! i dun wanna cry!
but at home! i cant endure!

you know? yan gt told me that let you join my band!?
at the 1st...i dunwan...
but yan said that...you CHANGED alot...
okay...i observe you
the answer is YES!
i duno whether that time my eyes are BLIND or wat!
i accept you!
I LET YOU IN!!!
and now!
i juz wan to say...
if YOU JOIN the band and I WONT JOIN!
not i wan revenge!
but is too HURT!!!
the SECOND TIME!
i BETRAYED by MY fren!!!!

this time...
i wont let it go so easily!
one more time!
GOT YOU THEN NO ME!!!
this is the way you wan me to treat you...
FINE! i can be as bad as you want!
you FORCE me to do that so!

i keep helping you to find reasons to LIE myself!
and now!
I WONT!!!
you want to do like that, right!?
OKAY! i help you to FULFILL your wish!
you know? because of you...
i said how many bad words in front of so many people!?
not saying that i din say bad words!
i got! but nt as much as today!!!

I GAVE UP!!!
I DUNWAN THIS KIND OF FEELING ANYMORE!!!
I'm giving some chances for you and you just throw them into the dustbin!
良心当狗吠!
NO MORE chance for you!!!
if Got you IN the band! and DUN HAVE me IN the band!!!
THATS ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment