κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

13.05.2010~walala~

ulalala~
To: 3D students who involve in performance!!!
CONGRATULATION!!!
xD
GAMBATEH NEH!!!
enn!!!

^^...
so sian ohh today...
mummy dun let me go tuition...T3T
weird right?
no fever, no sick, no cough...
hmm...how bout you guess about the weather today?
haha!
I guess you got it!
xD
trap in traffic jam...
wuwuwu~
sir sean! sorriie ya...cant attend your class today...
>.<
at home horr...
i do nothing...lalala~xD
but you try and guess wat mummy told me...>.0
when i said "yorr! nothing to do la...so sian"
thn she said" watch your movie la"
omg! 1st time my mummy ask me go and watch movie...
muahaha!!!
watch ar! watch ar!
aiyaya...feel so dizzy...beh tahan liao...
go to my room...and start doing my geo folio lo!

haiz...but i juz did abit only...xD
so so so dizzy today neh~~~
@.@
jiu wo~~~!
haiz...something happened la~
thats why keep haiz lo!

ohh ya!
baboon! Congratulation ohh! xP
and my aka lao gong! xD congratulation! gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment