κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Friday, August 21, 2009

21.08.2009~today...

tdy is xin jing's birthday...
so i bought a present 4 her...
thn she terus hug me and my sis...
haha...
she juz like a kids...XD
hmm...
gif me some comment...
my ke-10 kor kor wanna pikat me oo...
he said it out to me already...
should i accept him?
but i haven 4get about him~...
how nw???
but...
i told him...
maybe cant accept you...sry...if wan accept oso nt now...coz i juz BU oni...i need 1 month...
this sentence gt gif him any hope?
haiz...
i dun wanna hurt any1 anymore...
juz like tdy...
gal A and boy A...
they like each other...
but...
boy A told gal A yes...
mean he accept her...
but the gal A...
suddenly...
said...SRY ITS TOO LATE~...
aaa...
wat the...why she say like that?
they both love each other punya wat...
but...why!?
love is a brave...
love is caring and loving...
muz be brave abit and dun be shy...
although u love some1 doesnt mean muz get your lover...
but if gt chance...
juz dun let the chance go...
it come once a year...
that's very difficult to get the chance...
so...
i hope every1...
DUN LET THE CHANCE GO AWAY FROM YOU...
and shy is NT ALLOW in love...
rmb...BE BRAVE!!!

2 comments: