κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

18.08.2009~(no Title)

tdy very moody oo...
many things have to worry...
haiz...
nw everything settle...
except...me and you...
i really dun hope that you will do like that...
i gt 1 ques...
should i gif up on you nw?
i really duno...
haiz...
i really cant think when i lose you that time...
i will do wat...
i will become like wat...
i juz dun hope that...
but if ur reason is...
you dun love me anymore...
mayb i really will gif up on you at that moment when u say that...
can we couple like last time?
can you dun say BU this 2 words to me?
sry my frens...
sry that i din listen to you all...
i really regret already...
i shoild listen to you all...
if i listen to you all...
i wont become tdy's me...
sry...gif you all so many problem...
haiz...
i really duno wat to do anymore...
i cant feel anything...
except...
PAIN...
my heart really broke nw...
when i heard you say that...
i juz cry in front of aileen, jing, kimberly and chuan zhan tdy...
i cant endure...
i really cant believe that...
sob-ing...
i will stop here...
if nt...
my tears drop everywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment