κʏʋʝιтƨʋ иσ ʝʋивι!

Monday, August 17, 2009

17.08.2009~my heart was breaking

haiz...
tdy...some1 told me sth...
when i heard about it...
my heart was breaking...
its too hurt 4 me...
but how?
he oso duno...
he know i dunwan BU meh?
he duno...
no1 tell him...
everytime gt anything nt happy things happen to me...
the 1st 1 i will think is you...
but how?
you duno about that...
you juz know the fade things...
and you took it serious...
haiz...
i juz dunwan BU wif u la...
I DUNWAN!

i hope some1 will ask you come to this blog...
and see all my post...
haiz...
really hope that...

3 comments:

  1. hey, dun so sad .
    Cheer Up la ..
    ( gossip sia : He reli bad eh -.- keep on hurting u de.. what kindda boy is this !! )
    Cheer Up ! maybe he's not the one u look for leh ? 緣來聚,緣去散。
    人生就是這樣啊,看開些,人會變得更開心更輕松。
    不要當憂郁女孩啦! 當陽光的 ^^
    你以后一定會找到比他更好的,比他更愛你的!! 加油!
    不要再傷心了,就算沒有他,你還有我們,我們會支持你的。
    加油!

    ReplyDelete